2013/05/03

INTERIOR - WOOD & OTHER STUFF

INTERIOR - WOOD & OTHER STUFF


Hello hello :)

After I moved into my new apartment, I've missed something personal and thought about what I could do. I walked through some interior shops and found nice quotes & sayings on wooden planks. After I saw this - I knew what I had to do! :)

I bought some wooden planks and started painting them white:





Take some minutes rest and let it dry! :)
Then you can draw a frame of 2cm, which you paint brown! Don't use too much of the brown, so you can create an used vintage look: 





After the frame has dried, choose a quote, a saying or just some motivation!


You can draw some lines, so the letters have an estimated same size. I've chosen some daily motivation for me:

"Today is a good day to have a good day!"

So just start :)



And here's my result:


I hope you like it :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen